Thursday, September 28, 2006

Quick update:

MT paper today.
115, a bad table to have your exams.
That stupid place has a fan near me,
& it kept blowing my fringe.
Grrr, irritating.
Paper 1 was okay,
but paper 2 wasnt.
Papers set by WXN are hard.
God.

Oh yah.
Sang the National Anthem in the morning.
We had to sing twice cos we weren't loud enough.
Jie, PF & YZ sang it in a way that it was super hilarious.
& me, the one who laughs at every single thing,
started laughing.
Mrs Terrence came.
& she said, "Is it very funny?"
I thought she was talking to me,
so I shaked my head
& she said, "No, I wasnt talking to you, I was talking to you *looks at the person infront of me* "
I heaved a sigh of relief.
Luckily there's someone to block me.
HAHA =D

Lk's bottle.
Cool huh? :D

"Suddenly see the light"
Doesnt make sense :/

Went to WM with Alibaba today.
Ate at KFC.
& we started laughing at this woman.
Okay, I started it :/
That woman stuck out her feet and started cracking it.
Kept laughing throughout XD

Went home.
At the entrance of WM,
I was talking to PF.
& I didnt realise that there was this man,
whom chest & shoulders are full of "angkongs"
(Tatoos)
I looked at him, he looked at me.
I said, "WAH!"
The guys kept laughing at me,
esp PF.
That man was like,
6 feet tall?
Ha ha ha.
Very scary la.
Im afraid that if I have knocked onto him,
I'll die :/

A huge mouse inside.
O__O

I just got my licence for level 7!
Weet!
Okay, gonna quit audition for awhile :)

English paper tomorrow.
Good luck people!
:D :D :D

No comments: